BOOK YOUR TICKET
Limited number of complimentary tickets available for End Users and Government Policymakers.
We have 3 registration options available:
1. End User Ticket – for senior and top management from public and private organisations incl. landowners, retailers, supermarkets, local authorities, government departments, hotels, gyms, leisure destinations, motorway service areas, real estate trust funds and asset managers (property management), parking forecourts, commercial fleet operators, workplace parking looking to procure and optimise their EV charging infrastructure
2. Policymaker Ticket – applicable to government departments, regional and local authorities responsible for managing policies, economical and fiscal regime concerning sustainable energy and EV charging infrastructure adoption.
3. Market Stakeholder Ticket – applicable to central to EV industry entities not included in End User or Policymaker group, incl. CPOs, Banks, Auto Manufacturers, Grid, Utilities and Distribution, Charging Infrastructure Manufacturers, Service Providers, Energy Companies, Project Sponsors, Law Firms, Project Finance and Investors operating in UK, European and wider international EV charging market.
Group discounts for teams of 3+ available on request.
- Advanced access to our E-brochure (central access portal to all event information), Videos, Interviews with leading industry peers
- Advanced access to participant list via e-Brochure – plan your day and set up meetings in advance of the event
- Advanced access to our speakers slides
On the day
- Ticket to the event
- Refreshments throughout the day including breakfast refreshments, tea/coffee breaks, lunch
- Access to participant contact details
- Activated E-brochure (central access portal to all event information and participant communication)
- Robust discussions, fact packed and interactive Q&As with Live Mic and SLI.DO questions
- Access to E-brochure (central access portal to all event information and participant communication)
- Access to speaker slides
- Participant list access
- Limited time access to participant contact details
Contact our Team
Contact Jane Huggins, Registrations Team Leader, for Individual or Group Attendance bookings and Sponsorship enquiries– firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sarah Sweetman, Creative Director, for Marketing, Branding, Audio/Visual Marketing, publication in event e-Brochure – email@example.com
Contact Yevgeniy Makushin, Head of Content, for Speaker enquiries, Exhibition opportunities – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, in the first instance, drop Sarah Sweetman, our Creative Director, a brief message on LinkedIn