Optimal Charging is moving to 2024. Registration details will apear here soon.
A limited number of complimentary tickets is available for Government Policymakers.
Group discounts for teams of 3+ available on request.
Participation Terms & Conditions apply.
- Advanced access to our E-brochure (central portal for all event information), Videos, Interviews with leading industry peers
- Advanced access to participant list via e-Brochure – plan your day and set up meetings in advance of the event
- Advanced access to our speakers slides
On the day
- Ticket to the event
- Refreshments throughout the day including breakfast refreshments, tea/coffee breaks, lunch
- Access to participant contact details
- Activated E-brochure (central portal for all event information and participant communication)
- Robust discussions, fact packed and interactive Q&As with Live Mic and SLI.DO questions
- Access to E-brochure (central portal for all event information and participant communication)
- Access to speaker slides
- Participant list access
- Limited time access to participant contact details
Contact our Team
Contact Jane Huggins, Registrations Team Leader, for Individual or Group Attendance bookings and Sponsorship enquiries– email@example.com
Contact Sarah Sweetman, Creative Director, for Marketing, Branding, Audio/Visual Marketing, publication in event e-Brochure – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Yevgeniy Makushin, Head of Content, for Speaker enquiries, Exhibition opportunities – email@example.com
Alternatively, in the first instance, drop Sarah Sweetman, our Creative Director, a brief message on LinkedIn